About This Project
Our Juleen Russell, Alissa Adler and Kate Wells reflect on their 2015 NeoCon Experience
What a whirlwind in the Windy City – four days packed with great design and great conversation! It was great to catch up with old friends and make some new ones too. It’s events like these that remind us that being part of the design community is an honor and energizing all at once! Creative juices charged!
Our key what’s trending takeaways:
• Technology, electrically charged paint!
• Chunky textures, tactile surfaces
• Textile influences, cable knits, etc.
• Soft pastel palettes, yellow, peach, mint
• Watercolor/sketch design influences